SEQ Ordinal not translated in Dutch

Hi,
In the input word document there is a field SEQ and even if the document is in Dutch, after generating, the SEQ \* Ord is in English.
In version 15.4 this problem is solved when using \* OrdText, but for \* Ordinal it is still in English.
In latest version 17.2 the \* Ordinal is still not correct, now it is in French, but still not in Dutch.

Can you take a look at this, please?

I’ve attached a sample project.
Kind Regards,
Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, the input file “sjabloon-test-seq.doc” is missing from your attached archive “aspose-seq-problem.zip”. Please attach this input document for further testing.

Also, I have attached “expected.doc” here for your reference. Please confirm if it displays the output according to your expectations?

If this is not what you expect, then please attach your expected Word document here for our reference. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. You can create expected document by using Microsoft Word.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi,

Indeed I forgot the input document, I’m sorry. I’ve attached it here.
Indeed the expected.doc is what we expect. 1e and 2e

Kind regards,
Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for the additional information. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,
Hi Ann,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15070. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15070) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.