Serious issue with converting docx to pdf

Hi Folks,
I attached 2 docx documents. Convert them to PDF with the Words API. The result will tell everything.
Thanks,
Richard
PS: I would really appreciate any fast feedback. Thank you.

Hello
Thanks for your request.

1. “sourceWordminta_dpi.docx” document contains OOXML diagrams. Unfortunately, currently, Aspose.Words does not support rendering of OOXML diagrams and charts. We plan to support this feature before August release. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported.
  2. “sourceWordminta_allo.docx” I do not see any problems with this document.
    I use the latest version of Aspose.Words 10.1.0 for testing.
    Best regards,

Hi,

1. What about the texts and pictures? By the way I’d be happy with that release date.
  2. The problem is with the image: it does not take the word formatting on the picture.
    Thanks,
    Richard

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry.

1. We plan to support this feature before August release. But currently I cannot promise you any exact date. I do not see any problems with text and images. Please see the attached PDF produced on my side.
  2. Sorry. Now I see the problem. This problem occurs because Aspose.Words does not support 3D effects of shapes upon rendering yet. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue in our defect database. We will let you know once this feature is supported.
    Best regards,
  1. I get a completely blank page except the red Trial texts.
    Here is the simple code how I convert:
Document doc = new Document(sourceStream);
doc.Save(destStream, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Result attached.

1. Ok, thanks.

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems it is evaluation version limitation.
Aspose.Words evaluation version has only two limitations: it limits the maximum number of paragraphs in the document and adds a watermark at the top of the document.

If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to:
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license

Best regards,

Thanks.
One more question: is there any page limitations if the license is set? it seems converting stops after 15 pages
Thanks,
Richard

Hello
Thanks for your interest in Aspose products. If you have set the license correctly there should not be any limitations.
Aspose.Words evaluation version has only two limitations: it limits the maximum number of paragraphs in the document and adds a watermark at the top of the document.
Could you please attach the document you are getting problem with? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi
License file is ok because there are no watermarks on the generated documents. Here is a simple “lorem ipsum” document with 120pages. It generates 27pages. Is there a way to remove the paragraph limitation?
Thanks,
Richard

Hello
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (10.1.0) and the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\120page.docx");
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf");

You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

Sorry, it works well. Thanks.
Richard

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7396) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4189) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4987) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.1 update.