Serious memory problems

Hi again,

I have logged a ticket (Id: 32913) in our bug tracking system against the exception (NullReferenceException) as discussed in point 1 and 2 from my last reply. We will keep you posted with updates on this.

Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 32913) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Rob,

Was this issue ever solved to your satisfaction? It looks like Aspose may have fixed some issues but they weren’t your core issues. Or were they?

Albert

Albert,

Thank you for following up. I'm currently using Aspose.Email 1.4, and although I don't see problems with MapiMessage.Save() anymore, I still see problems with PersonalStorage.ExtractMessage(). I have an outstanding ticket here:

Stack trace follows:

System.InvalidOperationException: Could not read message ---> System.ArgumentException: Found a high surrogate char without a following low surrogate at index: 0. The input may not be in this encoding, or may not contain valid Unicode (UTF-16) characters.
Parameter name: s
at System.Char.ConvertToUtf32(String s, Int32 index)
at ?..?(String )
at ?..?(String )
at ?..??(MapiPropertyCollection )
at ?..??(? )
at ?..ReadMessage(UInt32 )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at ?..ReadMessage(UInt32 )

This exception is currently preventing me from releasing my application, so it's highly important for me. Last week I sent Babar Raza an OST that consistently throws the exception.

Thank you,

Rob W