Set blendmode for all contents

Is it possible, to set the blendmode for all contents (elements) in a existing PDF?

I can do this in a PDF Editor like PDF Xchange Editor (Select all contents and set the blendmode for all). I would need to do this programmatically with Aspose.PDF.

kind regards
Peter

@GEDAT

Would you kindly share the sample source and expected output PDF documents for our reference. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,
the source is just your example, how to take a PDF as background for another pdf.

PdfFileStamp fileStamp = new PdfFileStamp();
fileStamp.BindPdf(fullFileNamePdf);
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Stamp stamp = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Stamp();
stamp.BindPdf(fullFileNameBackground, 1);
stamp.IsBackground = true;
fileStamp.AddStamp(stamp);
fileStamp.Save(fullFileNamePdf);
fileStamp.Close();

The inputfile is “Foreground.pdf” where i added the “Background.pdf” as background. The Result is “Result Foreground.PDF”
In the File “Foreground blendmode set.PDF” i set the blendmode for all contents with PDF XChange Editor (Demo Version). Now, when i combine the two PDFs “Foreground blendmode set.PDF” and
“Background.PDF”, i get the result i need “Result Foreground blendmode set.PDF”.

So, what i would like, is to set the blendmode programmaticaly with aspose for all contents in a PDF.

Attachments
PDFs.zip (131.4 KB)

@GEDAT

We are testing the scenario and will get back to you shortly.

@GEDAT

We have tested the scenario in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10 and were able to notice that blending was not done correctly. We have logged an issue as PDFNET-47200 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.