Set chart layout

Hello,

Does any one know how to set layout of the PercentsStackedColumn?

Thanks

John

Hi John,

I have tried to understand the requirements shared but have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please share the requirements in details along with target output presentation that you want. If you are looking for formatting chart entities then please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

Many Thanks,

Hi Aspose,

Actually, this is not about formatting chart . I am trying to add the PercentsStackedColumn in my slide. There are 10 quick chart layout for this chart type. My question is how I can choose the layout 8.
Thanks
John Zhao

BTW, the 10 quick layout of PercentsStackedColumn are found in the MS Office Powerpoint 2007

Hi John,

I have observed the requirement shared and regret to share that feature for adding chart with pre-defined layout is unavailable in Aspose.Slides at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34062 has been created as new feature request in our issue tracking system to provide the feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,