Set exact position of a Stamp

Hi Aspose Team,

i know the SetOrigin Method of the stamp class but i think i misunderstood something.

MyStamp.SetOrigin( 10, 10 )

This should be the lower-left corner of the rectangle containing the stamp. In documents build with portrait mode all is fine (at least mostly). In landscape mode, the stamp appears in the upper-left corner or in the middle of the document.

Dim MyStamp As New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Stamp()
MyStamp.BindLogo( New FormattedText( … ) )
MyStamp.Rotation = 0
MyStamp.SetOrigin( 10, 10 )

doesn’t work as expected in the most landscape documents. Can you explain why and how i can position the stamp exactly in any document? If neccessary i could send you some test documents (original and stamped)

Thank you in advance.

hi,

Thanks for considering aspose products.

The SetOrigin method is to set the lower-left coordinates of a rectangle which contains stamp content layed on the pages.

In order to help us to analysis this problem, please post your test documents include original and stamped, then i will check it.

Hi,

seawolf:

In order to help us to analysis this problem, please post your test documents include original and stamped, then i will check it.

attached you find 4 documents. Input_.pdf are the original files, Output_.pdf the stamped ones. Both documents are stamped with the same code posted above.

Hi,

I have tested your document and was able to reproduce the error. I have logged this as PDFKITNET-4467 in our issue tracking system. We will try our best to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi,

I can reproduce this problem, and i have logged it as PDFKITNET-4468. I will investigate it and try my best to solve this problem ASAP.

Hi,

seawolf:

I can reproduce this problem, and i have logged it as PDFKITNET-4468. I will investigate it and try my best to solve this problem ASAP.

any news about the problem? I’ll need this feature so it would be great if you could provide a patch ASAP :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Stefan

Dear Stefan,

The issue has already been resolved and the fix is included in our new release 3.0.0.0. Please download it.

Thanks,

Hi,

Felix.Liu:

The issue has already been fixed and the fix is included in our new release 3.0.0.0. Please download it.

Thank you. But i can’t find anything about this fix in the “What’s fixed” list for v3.0. I’ll give it a try.