Set page margin using AWExporterParameter.PAGE_MARGINS

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.3.0 to produce word doc file from JasperReport. My Jasper report using the follow settings,

pageWidth=“595”
pageHeight=“842”
columnWidth=“417”
columnSpacing=“0”
leftMargin=“89”
rightMargin=“89”
topMargin=“106”
bottomMargin=“72”

and the AWExporterParameter.PAGE_MARGINS is set to “3.17cm;3.17cm; 3.75cm; 2.54cm;”,
but the word document generated still has the default page margin - the top margin = 2.54cm.

Could you please let me know have I can set the margins to the specified value?

Thanks for your help.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your .jrprint file here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Thanks Alexey.

Attached please find the sample jrprint file.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Your request has been logged in our defect database. The developer, who is responsible for Aspose.Words for Jasper Reports, will answer you shortly.
Best regards.

Hi,

Any update on this? if required, a service fee for this issue can be arranged, please let me know. Many thanks.

Hi Alexey,
I am managing the change that Youheng is trying to resolve.
Is there any update on this issue? It has now been 3 months since this was originally posted.
We have a part of the business that are keen to have this resolved and I’m still unable to provide them with updates.
Any update on timeframe/resolution would be great.
Regards, Katrina

Hi Katrina,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. I added your request to my monthly report, so its priority will be increased. I will notify you as soon as the problem is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

My name is Rob. I work with Katrina. Has there been any update on this issue? It has been nearly a year without any resolution or work around.

Please get back to us as this is becoming an issue with our client base.

Thanks,
Rob

Dear Rob,
Sorry for such a delay in resolution of the issue. Please expect a response within a few hours.
Thanks.

Please try out the attached build, it seems to work properly on my end.
Let me know if the problem is fixed.
Thanks and sorry for delayed response again.