Set template for appended document when page is full

Hello,

I was wondering if it’s possible to set a template for a document (it’s just a document with a background) which is appended when text is inserted over the end of the original document. In the way that a new page is started because the first page was full. Can I set the template for this inserted document?

@SanderSoetaert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can attach template to document that you want to append. Please use Document.AttachedTemplate property to get or set the full path of the template attached to the document.

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your template, input and expected output documents here for our reference. We will then provide you more information about your query.

@tahir.manzoor,

It’s still not working with AttachedTemplate. I have sent you my word files.
AsposeSupport.zip (291.0 KB)

@SanderSoetaert,

Thanks for sharing the document. Your shared output and expected output documents are same. As per our understanding, you want the same background image on all pages of final output document. In this case, you need to insert this image in the header of document. We have attached the modified document with this post for your kind reference. Document_first_page.zip (76.2 KB)