We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Set width of form fields

i have form field in a word doc and i am using it and fill those form fields with value and export it to pdf and make it fillable

my question now is, is there a way that i can make set a fixed width of those form fields

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Tahir Manzoor.

This is my input document

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have converted the shared document to Doc/Docx using following code example and have not found any issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0. Please use the Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Vacation-Request Final.docx");
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.doc");
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.docx");

felixlatorrecabo:

*I have form field in a word doc and i am using it and fill those form fields with value and export it to pdf and make it fillable

my question now is, is there a way that i can make set a fixed width of those form fields*

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, I have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-10512 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi there,

felixlatorrecabo:

*I have
form field in a word doc and i am using it and fill those form fields
with value and export it to pdf and make it fillable

my question now is, is there a way that i can make set a fixed width of those form fields*

Could you please share following detail about your query?

• Please attached your expected output Pdf document
  • Do you want to set the width of form field after using PdfSaveOptions.PreserveFormFields?
  • Please share some more detail about your requirements along with screen shots
  • Do you want to set fixed field’s width for all fields in Pdf document?

Please share the above detail for further investigation of this feature.