setIsBlackWhite() method error

hi,

i’m using aspose pdf 9.0 but when i use this code can not find “setIsBlackWhite()” method.

img1.getImageInfo().setIsBlackWhite(true);

could you help

thanks for all suggest.

Hi,

Thanks
for using our API’s.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-34184. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the issue reported earlier and in new auto-ported MergedAPI of Aspose.Pdf for Java, please try using ImageInfo().isBlackWhite(…) method instead of setIsBlackWhite(…). In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

hi,

thank you for reply, i tried your suggest and resolved my problem. yes there is “isBlackWhite()” method.

thanks for all support,

Best regards.

Hi,

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please continue using our API’s and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan