SetMeteredKey() only throws the NotAuthenticated exception

I’m working in C# .Net and using Document and DocumentBuilder to create Word documents. Works great!! But I do not get rid of the message “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words” inside the genreated document. I do have the APPKEY APPSID license keys but the method Aspose.Words.Metered().SetMeteredKey() only throws the NotAuthenticated exception. Do I realy have to use the oauth2.OAuthPost way, to activate the license keys?

@Sander_Huisman,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please post your license keys, that you are using for setting metered license, via private message. In order to send a private message, please click on my name and find “Message” button. (see steps ). We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Please do not share your license details publicly in this thread.

The “Message” button is not shown…

@Sander_Huisman,

We have updated your account’s permissions. You should now be able to see/use this private Message option.

@Sander_Huisman,

The ‘App SID’ and ‘App Key’ values you shared via ‘private message’ are not valid for Aspose.Words for .NET’s metered license. However, these are valid for Cloud APIs. But, you need to separately get public/private key values from our sales team to be able to apply metered license for Aspose.Words for .NET. Please contact our sales team by posting a new thread in Aspose.Purchase forum. You will be guided appropriately there.