setPrintGridlines broken

Hi,

I’ve just been testing the latest cells release (v7.6) and have noticed that I cannot now use pageSetup.setGridlines() to switch gridlines on.

Has the API changed or is this broken?

Hi,

Please try:
workbook.getWorksheets().get(0).getPageSetup().setPrintGridlines(true);

If you find any issue, let us know with sample code, template file etc. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

The issue looks identical to the last time I reported it (logged as CELLSJAVA-40014).

We haven’t changed any code on our side.

Hi,

Thanks for providing more details.

We noticed the issue as you mentioned. The setPrintGridlines() does not take effect in the rendered images from worksheet(s) using Sheet to Image feature. I have reopened the issue “CELLSJAVA-40014” again. I have also linked your existing issue to this thread. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Has there been any progress on this issue?

Hi,

I am afraid, your issue issue is not resolved yet. I have logged your concerns against your issue “CELLSJAVA-40014” into our database. I have asked the concerned developer to update on it or share an eta for it (is possible).

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.6.1.4 (aspose-cells-7.6.1.4-java.zip).

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

That seems to work as expected, thanks.

Hi Henrick,

Good to know that your presented issue got resolved with latest build of Aspose.Cells for Java. We may now close the ticket CELLSJAVA-40014 attached to this thread. Please feel free to write back in case you have questions or need our assistance.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40014) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)