We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Setting background color of a Diagram node (DiagramNodeEx class)

Hi,

I’m using the .NET v4.0 eval version of Aspose.Slides to generate a .pptx file (Office 2010).

I would like to know which property/method to use to set the background color of a node in a DiagramEx class.

Looking at the DiagramNodeEx class, it’s not very obvious if this can be done.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
Tuan Nguyen

Hi Tuan,

I have worked over the requirements shared by you and like to share that it seems to be issue in Aspose.Slides while setting the background color for SmartArt shape. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33195 to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved. You have to use the following code snippet for setting the SmartArt background color when issue will be resolved.

DiagramEx sArt = (DiagramEx)pres.Slides[0].Shapes[0];

sArt.FillFormat.FillType = FillTypeEx.Solid;

sArt.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.Red;

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks you for your prompt reply but I’m afraid we’re talking about 2 different features.

Your reply is about setting the background color of the SmartArt shape. My original post is about setting the background color of each node inside the SmartArt shape.

Tuan Nguyen

Hi Tuan,

Thanks for further elaboration. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33196 as new feature request in our issue tracking system to provide support for setting the background color of individual nodes inside SmartArt shape. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33195) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33196) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.