Setting bullet point character on rectangle causes first (lowest z-index) PictureFrame above it to become invisible in 2.8.2 PPT

Hi,

I’m setting bullet point characters on many shapes to work around another bug (SLIDESJAVA-33231). I noticed for PictureFrames lying above a modified Rectangle the one with the lowest zIndex becomes invisible.

There is little evidence of this happening through the API: The only suspicious thing I found was getName() returning “Grafik 1” (german is our default language), while all other PictureFrames in out concrete case returned numbers in the 60’s.

Yours,
Robert Kosten

Hi Robert,

I have worked with the presentation file share by you and have observed that the picture frame border lines are getting disappeared on setting the bullet character for the normal shape. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33262 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33262) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.