Setting Cell.HtmlString reverts Font-Familys when saved

Hello,

I am having problems with Font-Family values being persisted when saving Xlsx documents. It appears that all font information, including weight, size, color, etc., are retained, however the Font-Family reverts to a default font. In my case this font is Calibri (Excel 2013).

All I need to do to reproduce the error is set:

cell.HtmlString = cell.HtmlString

The cell.HtmlString value itself looks fine, but when viewed in Excel, the Font-Family is gone.

I have attached a sample C# project with a test document.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

Edit: I have just tested with the new v7.5.0 and the problem persists.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using the latest version with your sample code and source file. The font changes from Impact to Calibri. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41763.

We have attached the screenshot for a reference.

Thank you for confirming Shakeel. I look forward to any updates.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

Thanks Shakeel.

I performed some simple and mid-complexity tests, and the new assembly appears to perform as expected. Much thanks to you and your team for getting this resolved quickly.

I will perform some additional tests going forward. Should I encounter any related problems, would this thread be the appropriate place to report them? If not I’ll start a new thread.

Thanks again!

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

It’s good to know your problem is resolved with the latest version. If you encounter any newer issue, please create separate thread, it helps us to sort out your issue easily.