Setting custom font of Form Fields

Hello all!

I am trying to use Aspose.Pdf for .Net for filling and styling PDF-file with forms. In some case we need to change font of fields for specific (generaly this font is specified by user).

Is there ANY way I can use Aspose.Pdf to set the fonts of Form Fields to something other than the 14 core PDF fonts?

Hi Jak,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

I think you can use FormFieldFacade.Font and FormFieldFacade.FontSize properties to change the font of the form fields in your PDF document. Please see the following documentation links for more details and sample code:

Decorate a Particular Form Field in an Existing PDF File (Facades)

Decorate All Fields of a Particular Type in an Existing PDF File (Facades)

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Nausherwan,

I came here to ask the same question but your response isn't valid. The user asks if you have something OTHER THAN the 14 core fonts from the FormFieldFacade object.

ALSO...

I'm using the exact code from your example using the latest version of your control but the ouput is not respecting the FormFieldFacade.FontSize that I'm setting. Is there a bug here or am I doing something wrong?

Hi,

Please accept our apologies for a late reply.

I am afraid; this feature is not support at the moment in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. However, we have already registered a new feature request in our issue tracking system with issue id:PDFNEWNET-30888 but I am afraid it is still pending due to some other important and high priority tasks and updates. Once the issue is developed and available, you will be notified via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-30888) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)