We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Setting fill colors on ShapeEx is broken since 2.8.0

Hi Aspose Support Team,

We updated to Aspose Slides 2.8.0 because of various thumbnail problems, which have been solved now. Thx for that fast fixing. However, now we cannot set fill color on shapes anymore. With 2.7.0 this worked. Because of the thumbnail problems in 2.7.0 we can not go back to version 2.7.0.

Following snippet ( actually copied from your developers guide ) shows the problem:

//Instantiate PrseetationEx class that represents the PPTX
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();

//Get the first slide
SlideEx sld = pres.getSlides().get(0);

//Add autoshape of rectangle type
int idx = sld.getShapes().addAutoShape(ShapeTypeEx.RECTANGLE, 50, 150, 75, 150);
ShapeEx shp = sld.getShapes().get(idx);

//Set the fill type to Solid
shp.getFillFormat().setFillType(FillTypeEx.SOLID);

//Set the color of the rectangle
shp.getFillFormat().getSolidFillColor().setColor(Color.YELLOW);

The shape is still coloured in standard blue.

I hope this can be fixed soon, as this is a real project blocker for us.

Regards
Marco

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi Marco,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I've tried to set fill color in shape created with Aspose.Slides 2.8.0 with no success. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33167 has been created in our issue tracking system as a bug for review.

This thread has also been linked with the same issue so that you may inform when the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Best Regards

<span style=“font-size:11.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>

Hi Hassan,

Any idea on when we can get a fix for this? The trouble is, with 2.7.0 we problem with thumbnails and 2.8.0 we can not set shape background colors. We need to workaround those problems untill mid of march somehow. So if a 2.8.2 would fix those problems, this would be very helpful for us.

Regards

Marco

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Slides.

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue is still unresolved. However, I have asked for the ETA on this issue from our development team. As soon as, any information is shared by them, I will share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33167) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)