Hi,

Please let me know how to set font color of HTML text. Below is my code
IPortion portion = paragraph.Portions[0];
portion.Text = string.Empty;
portion.PortionFormat.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Solid;
portion.PortionFormat.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.Black;
portion.PortionFormat.FontHeight = 14;
portion.PortionFormat.LatinFont = new FontData(“Arial”);

Above code works if my text is not HTML.

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the source presentation and specify, on which slide you want to change the color of the font so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

ISlide slide =slideCollection.InsertEmptySlide();
IAutoShape autoshape4 = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, (float)PPT_CompetitorProfile_PositioningDimension.ContentText_X1,
(float)PPT_CompetitorProfile_PositioningDimension.ContentText_Y1,
(float)PPT_CompetitorProfile_PositioningDimension.ContentText_Width,
(float)PPT_CompetitorProfile_PositioningDimension.ContentText_Height);

Hi,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the source file and a sample project instead of some portions of code so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Please find attached the source code.

Hi,

We have found a work around to set color. But now the issue is we are not able to export html talble structure as shown in the attached code . Let me know how to do this.

Hi,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that only text could be added from HTML but not the formatting, either it is text formatting or table formatting. You may add a table on slide and then add text from HTML as per your requirements. A feature request with ID SLIDESNET-37059 has been logged into our issue management system for importing HTML tables on slide. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you maybe notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37059) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.