We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Setting Grid Origin option using Aspose

Hi,

I can’t find how to set Grid origin option in the document using aspose.
To set it in Word please go to (page) Layout tab, check on Arrange -> Align. In the dropdown there shoud be Grid Settings… option. if you choose it there is Grid Origin.Use margins tickbox (around the middle of the window)

I would appreciate if you could help me with that

thanks
Aga

@acturisaspose,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-18227. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

@acturisaspose,

Regarding WORDSNET-18227, we have completed the work on your issue and concluded to close this issue as ‘Won’t Fix’. Please see following analysis details.

It is MS Word UI feature, and it is not stored inside document. Grid lines help give you visual cues when you are formatting in Office. However, there are no changes within document files, so there is no way to implement this feature in Aspose.Words API as these are not document specific.

@acturisaspose,

It is to update you that we have closed WORDSNET-18227 and there is no way to control this in MS Word UI option. Please also refer to the following link:
Change grid spacing and other gridline settings