Setting header and footer

Hi there

I’m trying to set the text value of the headers and footers in a PPT file, but the values dont seem to be changing in the document when I open it in PowerPoint. There seem to be three places you can define headers and footers - the main master slide, other master slides and then body slides themselves.

We are currently checking the MainMaster slide but all of its header/footer values are null.
When I’m iterating through the list of slides, I check if the current slide is a masterslide, and if so, I set the header/footer values there. So the only other scenario is if the header/footer has been defined for each of the body slides, on a slide-by-slide basis. Either that or it’s a bug in Aspose.Slides :stuck_out_tongue:

I was wondering if you could verify what the problem might be ? I’ve attached the file for testing.

Thanks

Eric

Hi Eric,

The Header / Footer text of body slides can be modified using Aspose.Slides for .NET. However, there are some problems related with Master.HeaderFooter and issue has already been reported as 11992. I have associated this thread with this issue so that you can get a notification whenever it is resolved. For different options as workaround, please visit this thread.