Setting table width

Hi,

Few of the tables in my document having more width and they are passing over the edges of the word page. How can I set them to fit inside the word window and rest of the tables remains have same width?

Thanks,

Hi there,

Could you please attach your document here for testing and we will provide you with some further feedback.

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thanks for your response, PFA for my document where most of the tables inside the doc exceded its word border. only two tables (1 and 5) are fitted inside the word.

Could you please suggest me how to decrease the width of the tables to fit inside the word window only tables which are exceded word border (means no need of border change for tables 1 and 5; need to change border for rest of the tables to fit inside word).

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thanks for posting your document here. It is not clear as to the origin of this doucment, was it generated from inserting HTML or generated using Document Builder? Could you please provide some further details and I will provide some suggestions.

If this is a template document made using MS Word then you can easily resize the table by right clicking on it, choosing Table Properties and changing the width of the table. This is shown in the screenshot below:

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thanks for your response,
The document which i was attached is created by inserting HTML into Document.
So after saving the document users getting the documents like this, we need to decrease the width of tables after inserting HTML or before saving the document.

Please suggest me to fit the tables inside the word window without going to manual approach to set the width using Table properties.

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thank you for this additional information. Yes this is possible to do through code, most of the time. Could you please attach your HTML code here for testing and I will take a look.

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thanks for your response, Unfortunately I am not constructing the HTML content, and getting this html string from DB. just i was inserting the that html into document. So manipulating html is some what bit complex due to heavy html content is there for some docs.

So how should I change the table width once after inserting html into document?

Thanks,

Hi there,

Sure, you can still retrieve the HTML by writing the string containing the HTML you retrieved from your database to file and then uploading this. For example you can use this code to save the HTML string to file:

using (StreamWriter file =
new StreamWriter("\Html out.txt"))
{
file.Write(HtmlString);
}

If it is still not possible to attach your HTML here could you please post your code instead for testing.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-352) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(39)