We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Shape Adjustments

Does Aspose.Cells provide a method to make changes to the adjustment points with shapes? In the UI, adjustments display as yellow diamond nodes. For example:

- Rounded Rectangle has an adjustment to change the arc;
- Triangle has an adjustment to change the location of the point;
- Trapezoid has an adjustment to change the width of the top;
- Arrows have two adjustments to change the shape of the head and tail;

And so on.

Hi,

Well, Aspose.Cells is class library which does not provide any user interface. The adjustment points or yellow nodes that you are talking about demands the selection of the auto shape object in the sheet which may not be possible.

I think either you have to use the attributes and methods of the Shape / control to do some limited adjustments to an existing shape or create your desired shape from the scratch if possible. For example, to move a shape, you may use Shape.Move or Shape.MoveToRange methods. Similarly, you may use Shape.Width/WidthXXX attributes to set the width of the shape, also you may use Shape.Height/HeightXXX attributes to set the height of the object accordingly.

For reference, please see the attributes and methods of Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape class.

Thank you.

There should be a way to make adjustments to the shape. Aspose.Slides permits this (with identical shape types) like this:

shape.Adjustments[index].RawValue = someValue;

See the attached file as an example. The shape is a standard traiangle (AutoShapeType.IsoscelesTriangle) but with the first adjustment node value changed.

If you don’t currently support this can you please log as a feature request?

Hi,

Thanks for providing us more details and a sample file.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41610” for your feature request.

Our concerned developer will look into it. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Is there an update on this? It’s been a couple of years since the original post was made and wondered if there was a way to configure the adjustments.

Hi,

I am afraid the requested feature logged earlier as “CELLSNET-41610” is not supported yet. I have asked the relevant developer if there is some update or ETA for the issue.

We might need to ask you to provide some details about the options and sample file(s) for your desired shapes’ adjustments, so you will provide this once asked for it.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.5.2.

Please modify the adjustment value by the following.

Shape.Geometry.ShapeAdjustValues[0].Value = 0.5d;