Shape changed during conversion from .doc to .docx (java)

During conversion from .doc file to .docx using Aspose Words for Java a shape has been changed. Please look at code below:

import com.aspose.words.Document;
    import com.aspose.words.SaveFormat;

public class Main
    {
        /**.*/
        public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception
        {
            String inputFile = "C:/test/input.doc";
            String outputFile = "C:/test/output-aspose.docx";

Document asposeDoc = new com.aspose.words.Document(inputFile);
            asposeDoc.save(outputFile, SaveFormat.DOCX);
        }
    }

I have also attached input and output file from both Aspose and MS Office Word: test.zip (25.7 KB).
The shape does not get changed when using MS Office Word for conversion.

I use Aspose Words 16.11.0., but I managed to reproduce the issue on the newest version of Aspose Words for Java.

@wjeczalik

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-16036 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I see that the issue has been closed. Is the fix already available in the newest version of Aspose Words for Java?

@wjeczalik

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, your above reported issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in this month release i.e. 17.11. We will notify you as soon as it is published and gets available for download.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

@wjeczalik,

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.11 update.

Please also check the following articles: