Shape Connector doesn't anchor correctly when shape is inside GroupShape

Hi Aspose Team,

When creating connector within ShapeGroup it doesn’t anchor properly to the corresponding shapes. Instead it is hanging somewhere independently. .Net API v17.3.0

using (Presentation pres = new Presentation())
{
    ISlide slide = pres.Slides[0];
    var group = slide.Shapes.AddGroupShape();
    var source = group.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 100, 100, 70, 30);
    var target = group.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Triangle, 100, 150, 70, 30);
    var connector = group.Shapes.AddConnector(ShapeType.CurvedConnector2, 1, 1, 70, 30);
    connector.StartShapeConnectedTo = source;
    connector.EndShapeConnectedTo = target;

pres.Save(outputFile, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

@agrocks,

I have worked with source code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39085 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Adnan Ahmad

Hi Ahmed,

Can you provide any workaround or timelines?

Thanks,
Anatolii

@agrocks,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system. We have requested our product team to share ETA regarding this issue. We will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience until further feedback is shared by our product team.

Best Regards,

Adnan Ahmad

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39085) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz