Shape Data Information not working

Hello,

Thanks for the big support that you provide us in all products.

I’m working now with Aspose Diagram and I’m facing a problem in order to get the “Shape Data” Information.

I did event try a simple example from the documenation “Reading shape data” but It doesn’t work.

Finnaly I found out that the attribute “Cost” is causing this problem. although when this attribute is not assigned I can get all the informations.

The exception generated is below :

Exception in thread “main” com.aspose.diagram.DiagramException: Error in element VisioDocument in \VisioDocument. Error in element Page in \VisioDocument\Pages\Page[0]. Error in element Shape in \VisioDocument\Pages\Page[0]\PageSheet[00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000]\Shapes\Shape[1]. null
at com.aspose.diagram.fy.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.aw.load(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.gq.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.gq.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.Diagram.(Unknown Source)

Hi Achraf,

Thank you for contacting support. Please provide us your sample problematic Visio diagram and the source code. So that we could reproduce this error message on our side. We’ll take a closer look and reply you accordingly.

here is the simple code that I used and you can find the visio file in the attachement (generated by microsoft Visio 2010)

License license = new License();
license.setLicense(“C://Users//ark//Desktop//Visio Import//Aspose.Total.Java.lic.resj”);

// The path to the documents directory.
String dataDir = “C://Users//ark//Desktop//Visio Import//Diagrams//”;

// Call the diagram constructor to load diagram from a VSD file
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(dataDir + “arksimple.vsd”);

//Find a particular shape and move its position
int i = 0;
int y = 0;

for (Shape shape : (Iterable) diagram.getPages().getPage(0).getShapes()) {
for (Prop property : (Iterable) shape.getProps()) {
System.out.println(property.getLabel().getValue() + ": " + property.getValue().getVal());
}

}

Hi Achraf,

Thank you for providing problematic Visio diagram. We managed to replicate the error message said. It has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50203 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Achraf,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMJAVA-50203 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.5.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50203) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.