Tables Are Missing or Inconsistent when Saving a Presentation to PPT/PPTX in Java

Hi,

I am writing to you about a problem we encountered in working with MSO PowerPoint document (pptx format) using the Aspose Slides v22.12 library.

Specifically, when we open the document and then immediately save it, shapes lose their position and even their content (depending on the format of the target file).

I am enclosing a source document, screenshot and test code for reproducing reported behavior.

Best regards!

Nenad

report.zip (160.0 KB)

@zpredojevic,
Thank you for contacting support.

I was unable to reproduce the problem you described. Please check carefully the problem again. If the issue persists, please share the following additional information:

• OS version on which the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app

@andrey.potapov

I confirm that this problem is still reproduced at our side (even on the latest version - v23.3).

JDK : OpenJDK 17.0.4

@zpredojevic,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39169

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@zpredojevic,
Our developers have investigated the case. The reason for this behavior in Ubuntu is the lack of fonts. Please install the font from the attachment to the operating system or use the FontsLoader class to load the font and fix the issue. WINGDING.zip (49.7 KB)

FontsLoader.loadExternalFonts(fontFolders);

Documents: Custom Font