Shapes are not visible in Generated Image

Hi,

Im trying to convert a Visio File to Image using your Aspose.Diagram componenet.After importing the Visio file and click on render to Image.the system is generating a new image file.Please see the attached Images for more information.

3-18-2013 4-52-09 PM - Actual Visio File (Cant import the Visio file .So i took a screenshot)

generated_Diagram - Generated using your Aspose.Diagram component.

The images are not the same.Is it because of Evaluation Copy.Please let us know Because we want to use

this component.Also we have a requirement to embed the visio as image in PDF.I tried the following code snippet.Please validate the code.png

Thanks,

Saravanan Nallamuthu

Hi Saravanan,

Thank you for your inquiry. It is because you did not apply a license. I can see an evaluation mark in your provided image. You will not see this mark when the product will be licensed. There are also some evaluation limitations. We have a list of limitations here as only first 10 shapes are read, only one page is read. Please see documentation in

Licensing|Documentation.

Please try it with the latest version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.0.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. You can avoid evaluation limitations by getting a temporary license for 30 days and visit download page here:

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx

You can learn all about how Aspose products are licensed by checking out the Licenses FAQ here: Purchase Portal

Imran,

Thanks for the Reply.I have a Aspose.Total license and i tried applying the same.But it doesnt work .Im not getting the shapes in the generated Image file(TESTVISIO.PNG).Please see the attachments.Also i need to know how the aspose.diagram will work if i have multiple sheets in Visio File.

For Code Logic refer the code.png attachment

Your help needed.

Thanks,

Saravanan Nallamuthu

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for the information. Please note that Aspose.Diagram mimics the behavior of Microsoft Visio. You can export Visio diagram to PNG image file format. Whether your diagram contains a single page or multiple pages, by default Microsoft Office Visio creates a PNG image file with a single sheet. A side note, first you need to apply a license of the Aspose.Words library and then you can load the TestPOC.doc file in the Document class object. Could you please share the problematic Visio file here in this thread? We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

We really appreciate your cooperation.

Hi Imran,

Thanks for the Quick Reply.In your website im unable to upload the visio file.Where can i upload it.

Thanks,

Saravanan Nallamuthu

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for the query. It is to update you that you can attach your document files to your forum post as you did in your previous posts. If the documents have some sensitive information then you can set this thread as private. Also, please note that any attachments you post to the forum are private and can only be downloaded by you and specific Aspose staff.

Additionally, you can choose to e-mail me your files directly instead by clicking the ‘‘Contact’’ button above this post and choosing the email option. You can also remove any sensitive information by replacing it with dummy data instead.

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for sharing sample file. I would like to update you that I tested your sample document against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.0.0 libraries for .NET Framework 4.0, 3.5, and 2.0. I’ve also attached the PNG file for your reference. I managed to replicate the problem on my side. The problem is specific to the Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.0.0 libraries for Framework 3.5 and 4.0. This problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under ticket id DIAGRAM-33365. We will soon investigate the cause. Also, you will be notified once the fix for your problem is available for public use.

As a workaround, the dll file stored in net2.0 is compiled on .NET Framework 2.0, which will work fine on the .NET Framework versions greater than or equal to 2.0.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

hi Imran,

Any update on the ticket DIAGRAM-33365.

Thanks,

Saravanan Nallamuthu

Hi Saravanan,

Thank you for your inquiry. I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. This issue is pending for analysis. We have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is fixed.

Hi Imran,

Attached is the Generated Image and PDF

Thanks,

Saravanan Nallamuthu

Hi Imran, Sorry to Bother you.Now the Visio File is converted to an image file without any issue using Aspose.Diagram v2.0 . As you mentioned earlier if we try to Convert a Visio file with Multiple Pages it will be converted to single image.Currently im facing issue on that.Please support. Thanks

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for the information. I would like to update you that you can save a multi-page Visio diagram to a multi-page TIFF file format. Also, you can save a particular page by setting page index property. Please follow up the source code below:

//Call the diagram constructor to load diagram from a VSD file
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(@"C:\test\TestVisio.vsd");
// set the image save option
ImageSaveOptions imgOpts = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFileFormat.TIFF);
//set page index to render a particular page
//imgOpts.PageIndex = 1;
diagram.Save(@"C:\test\output.tif", imgOpts);

In the same way, you can use PdfSaveOptions class. I hope this will help you.

Please let us know in case of further assistance and comments.

Hi Saravanan,

Good news for you is DIAGRAM-33365 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for.NET (3.3.0). Which is expected to be released at the start of June 2013. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Thanks for the Update Imran.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33365) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.