We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SharePoint 2013 Supported

Hi, just wondering if your products will support SharePoint 2013?

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your inquiry. To investigate if Aspose.Words for SharePoint fully supports SharePoint 2013, I have logged a new task in our issue tracking system as WORDSSP-218. Your request has also been linked to this task and you will be notified as soon as it is worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. We’ve already logged a ticket as PDFSHP-33223 in our issue tracking system to investigate Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint support of SharePoint 2013 version . We will keep you updated about issue progress via this forum thread.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.

We have logged your issue in our database with the issue id: SHAREPOINT-40023. We will investigate Aspose.Cells for SharePoint support for SharePoint 2013. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Regarding Aspose.Email for SharePoint, I would like to share with you that we have already a ticket logged in our issue tracking system as NETWRKSHP-33211 to investigate the support for SharePoint Server 2013. I’ll write back here as soon as we have some information in this regard and appreciate your patience till then.

Hi Tony,

In order to investigate the support of Aspose.Slides for SharePoint with SharePoint 2013, I have created an issue with ID SLIDESSHP-33152 as investigation to further investigate its compatibility. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the response will be shared by our development team. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard till the feedback is shared by them.

Many Thanks,

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your interest in our Aspose products. I’ve already logged an investigation to check the support of Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint with SharePoint 2013. I have logged this task as BARCODSHP-33148 in our issue tracking system. As soon as we have made some significant progress, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Tony,

I have received response from our development team and like to share that at present the support for SharePoint 2013 is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. We will initiate implementation for SharePoint during last quarter of 2013, when SharePoint will become more stable. We will share the notification with you as soon as the feature support will be included in Aspose.Slides.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Tony,

Thank you for being patient.

I would like to share with you that support for SharePoint server 2013 for Aspose.Email for .NET is not available at the moment, and is planned to be started for implementation during the last quarter of 2013. We’ll update you via the linked ticket once the feature is supported and appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Dears,

Can we have an update on when Aspose is compatible with sharePoint 2013.

We have a business request to deliver a solution that needs word automation. The source platform is SharePoint 2013, so currently we cannot use Aspose to fulfill this demand.

Kind regards,

Brett.

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our development team is currently doing analysis of WORDSSP-218; I am afraid, at the moment, we cannot provide you any reliable estimate as to when the compatibility of Aspose.Words for SharePoint with SharePoint 2013 will be confirmed. We will be sure to inform you of any extra information we may have in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,
Hi Tony,

Thanks for being patient. It is to update you that our development team has made good enough progress on the resolution of WORDSSP-218 issue. We are on the final stage of reviewing/testing all code changes that were done in the scope of this issue. The next release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint will fully support SharePoint 2013 and we will most likely publish new release during mid of April 2014. We will notify you via this thread as soon as next version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint is released.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSSP-218) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for SharePoint update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(7)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SHAREPOINT-40023) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)