SheetRender Bug - flipping Series

Hello,

I’ve discovered a bug while trying to create images to embed into PowerPoint slides. Using the code below, the chart image has its 2nd Series flipped upside down. This seems to be occurring in both Cells 7.0.4 and the newest 7.2.1 versions. I haven’t tried any other versions.

Thanks,
Frank

public class ChartToImage
{
public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException, Exception
{
final Workbook wb = new Workbook(“c:\temp\AsposeChartTest.xls”);

final WorksheetCollection wc = wb.getWorksheets();
final int activeSheetIndex = wc.getActiveSheetIndex();
final Worksheet sheet = wc.get(activeSheetIndex);
final PageSetup ps = sheet.getPageSetup();

ps.setPrintArea(CellsHelper.cellIndexToName(0, 0) + “:” + CellsHelper.cellIndexToName(29, 7));
ps.setLeftMargin(0);
ps.setRightMargin(0);
ps.setTopMargin(0);
ps.setBottomMargin(0);

final ImageOrPrintOptions imgOptions = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
imgOptions.setImageFormat(ImageFormat.getPng());
imgOptions.setOnePagePerSheet(true);
imgOptions.setPrintingPage(PrintingPageType.IGNORE_BLANK);

final SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(sheet, imgOptions);
final FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(“c:\temp\AsposeChartTest.png”);
sr.toImage(activeSheetIndex, fos);
fos.flush();
fos.close();
}
}

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Cells for Java. I was able to reproduce your mentioned issue with our latest version Aspose.Cells for Java v7.2.1.4 using your sample code.

I have logged this issue into our database for our development team to look into it. We will let you know about any progress on this as soon as we get an update from our development team. The issue has been logged into our database as: CELLSJAVA-40197.

Hi,

We have fixed the bug that the position of bars is not right.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.2.1.8

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40197) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.