SheetRender.toImage return I/O error writing PNG file! with PNG ImageFormat

Hi,

I’m trying to retrieve an image from a worksheet using
<span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>renderer.toImage(<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);”>0<span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>, inOutStream);

note that the SheetRender is builded with this options
<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>ImageOrPrintOptions opts = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
opts.setImageFormat(ImageFormat.getPng());
opts.setOnePagePerSheet(true);
opts.setOnlyArea(true);
opts.setHorizontalResolution(220);
opts.setVerticalResolution(220);
on some machine we get this Exception: 
I/O error writing PNG file!
java.io.IOException: No space left on device
Any idea why? I’ve tried with ImageFormat.<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”; font-style: italic;”>getJpeg<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>()and it works.<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”> 
It could be a problem of available space? if yes, where ? or it could be a problem of write permission?
thanks

Hi,

Thanks for providing us sample code and details

Well, the error does not seem to be related to Aspose.Cells APIs. I think you may browse internet to seek help for your scenario/ case (for your underlying platform) to resolve your issue accordingly. For example, see the thread for your reference:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19057474/how-to-avoid-this-java-io-ioexception-no-space-left-on-device

Thank you.