We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Show Details option from Pivot cell in aspose

Hi,

I have pivot table and when I double click on the pivot cell , it creates a new sheet with the details. Or right click on the pivot cell and say “show details” , it creates a new sheet with the details.

Is this feature is supported by aspose cells for java?

Attached is the excel file in which sheet5 is created by double clicking “E5” cell in sheet4.

Thanks,
Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

What you have mentioned is the Excel’s ability to show the details for a value field in a PivotTable report. If you are asking if Aspose.Cells’ generated PivotTables have this feature, the answer is yes. When you double click (or right click to select the “Show Details”) on Aspose.Cells’ generated PivotTable, the behaviour is the same, that is; Excel creates a new worksheet to show the details of the particular value field.

Please let me know if I have understood your concerns correctly.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
No , my concern is how can I do that feature in aspose cells for java using code?
I mean how can I create that sheet5 by code?

Thanks,
Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

Thank you for the clarification.

I have logged a feature request with Id CELLSJAVA-41836 in this regard. You have to spare us little time for feasibility analysis. As soon as we have the preliminary analysis results, we will be in a better position to comment if and when we can provide the requested feature with Aspose.Cells APIs.