Show image type in the task

Hi team,

Thanks for all your help.

I am creating a vdx file, it contain a shape type task. When I set the type task in the visio file I can't see the icon (User, Service, Receive, send, etc).

This is my code:

p.Value.Ufev.F = "INDEX(4, Prop.BpmnTaskType.Format)";

Thanks.

Consu.

Hi Consu,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of not being able to set the icon in Task type shape. When we manually placed a task type shape, and then modified its BpmnTaskType property. It shows an icon on the top right side. In your screenshot, it is showing an icon on the top left side. Please confirm and let us know the version of the Microsoft Visio application. We have logged an investigation under ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51163 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We shall keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Team!!

Thanks for your help!!.

I tested with visio version 2010, 2013,2016.

Consu.

Hi Consu,

Thank you for the details. Microsoft Visio application shows an icon in the task type shape at the top right corner as shown in the attached screenshot (snapshot.png). Anyways, we have passed this information to our product team. We shall let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.