Show in the IE and run ppt

How to use aspose.slides to open the specified file directory ppt

Show in the IE and run ppt

Thank you

Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(Server.MapPath("123.ppt"));

Slide slide = pres.GetSlideByPosition(1);

...?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the requirements shared by you and have perceived that you are trying to visualize the slide in Internet Explorer. If this is your requirement then I like to share that Aspose.Slides does not provide front end support but it is an API that manages the presentations programtically and generate desired presentation. However, Aspose.Slides does provide the support for generating the slide thumbnails or slide image. You can generate the slide image can show that as image in Internet Explorer. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference to get to know how to generate slide thumbnails.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thank you very much for your reply, I have ppt flash, PPT run in IE.

Thank you once again!

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

As I shared with you in my previous post that Aspose.Slides does not provide front end support as it is an API that manages the presentations programtically and generate desired presentation. This is in fact not a missing feature in our product as domain of Aspose.Slides is to programatically generate presentations.

However, Aspose.Slides does provide the support for generating the slide thumbnails or slide images in Jpeg, BMP or PNG format. You can generate the slide image can show that as image in Internet Explorer. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference to get to know how to generate slide thumbnails.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,