We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Show Text in Multiple Column Word Document

Hi,

I want to show text in multiple column format. I inserted some text in if condition in merge field and format it as two column. But when I try to execute that document, I got this error <span style=“background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, mono; font-size: 12px;”>Mail merge region ‘Root’ is badly formed. TableStart and TableEnd should be in the same section, same table row or same table cell.
<span style=“background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, mono; font-size: 12px;”>
<span style=“background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, mono; font-size: 12px;”> Is there any way to show text in multiple column in if condition in merge field in word document ?
<span style=“background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, mono; font-size: 12px;”>

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Aspose.Words generated output document showing the undesired behavior. (if any)
  • Please attach your expected document here for our reference. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. You can create expected document using Microsoft Word.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you code to achieve the same by using Aspose.Words. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi,

Please check attach document. If you need anything do let me know.

Hi,

Yes, MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions won’t work in this case.

Please remove «TableStart:Root» and «TableEnd:Root» merge fields from start and end of document and you will still be able to meet this requirement. After removing those fields, please use MailMerge.Execute method instead of MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi Awais Hafeez,

Thanks for your reply. I tried without «TableStart:Root» and «TableEnd:Root», but it is not working. How can i access child element in JSON. I am copying sample json.
{
“Root”: [
{
“FieldValue”: “Pass”
}
]
}
Can you able to provide me any sample code ?

Regards,
Vaibhav Bodake

Hi Vaibhav,

Please check the following article to learn how to Execute Simple Mail Merge:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/How+to+Execute+Mail+Merge

Hope, this helps.

Best regards,