Sign pdf using pcsk

Hi,

With Apose, is it possible to digitally sign a PDF document using a pcsk11 key?

Regards.
Jose

Hi Jose,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the requested feature to sign PDF file using PKCS11 key is not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-37510.
We will further investigate this requirement in details and will keep you
updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, currently you can sign PDF file using PKCS1, PKCS7 and PKCS7Detached keys.

Hi!

Thanks for the reply

Do you guys have a timetable for this feature?

Regards,
Jose

Hi Jose,

As we recently have logged this requirement, so development team requires little time to investigate and figure out
the solution for this requirement. Also please note that implementation of any new feature depends upon schedule of development team and number of requests from different users.

Nevertheless, as soon as we have made some definite progress towards the implementation of this feature, we will update you within this forum thread.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi All,

As this is an old topic and I can not find a proper way on how to sign a with hardware token; can someone point me in the right direction for this?
Is it possible now in v21.11 ?

Note: looking for a solution in Java

@StijnVdd

A feature request as PDFNET-50512 has already been logged in our issue tracking system to improve the signature ability of the API. We have linked the feature request with this forum thread so that you will receive a notification as soon as it is implemented. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.