Sign works for .pfx only does it support .p7b

Please let me know Aspose.pdf family support .p7b certificate?

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf does not support p7b certificate for digital signature. We he have logged a feature request PDFNEWNET-40715 in our issue tracking system. We will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Could you please provide ETA for it as this is very critical for us.

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid the feature request is recently logged and it is still pending for investigation. As soon as investigation of the issue is completed then we will be in good position to share any ETA/findings with you. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

It’s about 10 month ago since you replied that this issue is still pending for investigation.

Any news on this issue?

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still pending for investigation. However, I have raised your concern to the product team and asked them to share some ETA. We will notify you within this forum thread as soon as we have some definite updates from the product team.

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,

any news on this topic?

@Markus1980Wien,
Unfortunately, the linked ticket ID PDFNET-40715 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. It is a complex task and can take time than usual. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@Markus1980Wien

Thanks for your patience.

Our product team has further investigated the feasibility of requested feature about .p7b certificate support for digital signature and as per their feedback, the .p7b file can contain only certificates and chain certificates, but not the private key which used for signing. So I am afraid that the requested requested feature cannot be offered.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan