We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Signature not positioned correctly

When converting to PDF the attached document has several issues.

1. the signature on page 1 is overwriting the text

2. on the last two pages the footer text "Policy Number" is wrapped onto the second line

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the both issues at my side. I have logged these issues as follow:

WORDSNET-8155 : Signature position is changed after re-saving the document. When document is save to Doc/Docx file format the signature position is changed.

WORDSNET-8156 : Policy Number issue after conversion from Doc to Pdf.

I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

can you please supply a status on these issues?

I need a status or ETA so I can plan accordingly

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of issue WORDSNET-8155 from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has been planned for development. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available in May 2013 release.

Regarding WORDSNET-8156, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I can't provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

thanks for the status.

Would it be possible to provide a detailed explanation of the issue? Does this happen with Signatures only or any graphic?

John

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the detail of this issue from our issue tracking system. The signature image is inside the table and the problem is inside table's cell layout. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8155) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.