We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Signing the PDF documents

Hi Aspose Support,

I want to use the Aspose.PDF to generate the PDF document. I am succeded using the tool. Now i want to sign the document using the digital signature. But i didnt find any method in Aspose.Pdf.dll supporting the siging funtionality.

Can you provide the methods and the implementation proceedure to sign the pdf document created using the Aspose.PDF.

Thanks & Regards,

Uday Kumar V.

Hello Uday,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am afraid signing the Pdf document while its being generated using Aspose.Pdf is not yet supported. But, as a workaround you can use Aspose.pdf.Kit which offers the class named PdfFileSignature which offers the capability to sign the Pdf file with certificate.
For more information please visit http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net-and-java/aspose.pdf.kit.pdffilesignature.html

hi support,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion. Instead of using 2 components to Create the PDF and signing the documents, Do we have any single component supporting both operations.

Please suggest.

Thanks & regards,

Uday Kumar V.

Hello Uday,

Aspose.Pdf is a component which is used to generate the Pdf files from scratch and currently it lacks the capability to Sign the documents, during the process of creation. We are looking into this matter, to see if we can support this feature or not, and will keep you updated with the status of correction.