Silde for SSRS given unexpected output

Hi ,

I'd download and install "Aspose Slide for SSRS trial version 3.3"

But then I found a problem.

The exported slide (both PPT and PPTX format) don't come as SSRS Report output .

I'd attach output as attachment.

You can see both PPT , PPTX and MHTML output for same report.

Hi Wilson,

Can you please provide the source RDL report and the output TIFF of the RDL as well for investigation?

Hi ,

Please see attachment.
And the report’s data_source just pick any valid SQL Server’s database.
Also you will have to install dundas chart for reporting service 2008 via http://www.dundas.com

Regards,
Wilson

Hi Wilson,

This issue is related with large chart sizes and has already been reported as issue id 7262. This thread has been associated with this issue, so you will be informed as soon as it is resolved.

Hi,

Before problem solved, is any workaround ( ie. recommondation page width , chart size .. etc..)

Hi Wilson,

You can try to export the RDL report in landscape layout by using the option Report->Report Properties->Page Setup->Landscape.

Hi Muhammad,

There is a strange outcome.

I'd try to set report page format to landscape.

And with enough page widht (Large than A4).

But the export to PDF / TIFF format was still wrong ( But export to WORD was fine! ).

Ofcourse the export to PPT format was wrong.

If any way to solve it ?

Thanks Wilson

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our development team is working hard on the reduction of the large size of the charts when exported to presentation through presentation extensions as provided by Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. As a work around, the chart size can be reduced in the source RDL report to fit into the exported TIFF that will also lead to fix the chart size in exported presentation.

Hope this will be helpful. In case of any confusion, please feel free to share with us.

Best Regards

Hello Wilson,

Exports to PDF and TIFF are absolutely correct. When image doesn’t fit to the page then part of image should be moved to another page. That is how RDL reports designed by Microsoft and they work as expected.

For PPT format the problem really exists because part of image which is moved to the next slide is not cropped properly. As Sabir already wrote we are sorry for inconvenience. This issue will be fixed in the next release which should be published in January.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7262) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)