Simple retrieve of barcode... doesn't work

Hi,

We are evaluating the barcode library in an embedded java code.
We exprimented the recognition in a simple case but it doesn’t work (no errors but no barcode is retrieved).
I suppose we are not using the settings properly because is a very simple case.
Please, suggest the right way…

Attached the barcode image.
After the source code we use.

public static void main(String[] args) {

// Licence
License lic = new License();

TestBarcode.printBarcode(“C:\img\test.png”, BarCodeReadType.getCode128());
}

private static void printBarcode(String fileName, BarCodeReadType barCodeReadType) {
BarCodeReader reader = new BarCodeReader(fileName, barCodeReadType);
while (reader.read())
{
System.out.println(" Barcode:’" + reader.getCodeText() + “’ type:” + reader.getReadType());
}
reader.close();
}

Thaks in advance.

-F

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for sharing the sample document.

I have tested your provided sample against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for Java v4.5.1. I regretfully inform you that the latest version was unable to recognize barcode from your sample. This problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under ticket Id BARCODJAVA-33201. We will soon investigate the cause of recognition failure and share our results here. Also, you will be notified once the fix for your problem is available for public use.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.
Hi Francesco,

Good news for you is the fix of BARCODJAVA-33201 has been included in our new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.3.0 which is now available for public use. Please visit the download page here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx