Single page TIFF files - Urgent

Greetings,

I wanted to find out if we can generate single page TIFF files for a given PPT/PPTX file using Aspose.Slides. If yes, then can you suggest the steps required to achieve this?

Regards,
Syed.

Hi Syed,

I have tried to understand your problem statement but unfortunately I have not completely understand your problem statement. Please share some more detail about your issue.

Tahir,

In Aspose.Words we can create multipage TIFF file or single page TIFF file using the Save method and specifying the page number in the ImageSaveOptions parameter. I understand that ImageSaveOptions does not exist in Aspose.Slides but my requirement is the same, i.e. to generate either a multipage TIFF file or single page TIFF files for individual slides in the presentation.

I have already implemented a workaround to generate single page TIFF files but it is not efficient. I was wondering if there is any method available in Aspose.Slides that I can use to achieve the same.

I hope this time I am able to convey my question.

Regards,
Syed.

Hi Syed,

You can also get the single file TIFF for presentation is Aspose.Slides as well. Please use the following code snippet to generate the TIFF file for the presentation. For your kind reference, I have shared the tiff image of the presentation that you have shared in another thread.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(path + “24.odp”);
pres.Save(path + “24.tiff”, SaveFormat.Tiff);

Many Thanks,

Thank you for your efforts.

I think I couldn’t make my self clear. Let me try again.

I need to create a separate TIFF file for each slide in the presentation.

Regards,
Syed.

Hi Syed,

Please use the following code snippet to create tiff image of individual slide.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(source.pptx);
int coun = 1;
for (int i = 0; i < pres.Slides.Count; i++)
{
Image image = pres.Slides[i].GetThumbnail(1.0f, 1.0f);
image.Save(“Slide_” + coun + “.tiff”, ImageFormat.Tiff);
coun++;
}

Many Thanks,