Size increases after converting PPT to PDF

Hi
I am facing the issue while converting the PPT document to PDF using Aspose slides version # 17.8.0.0.
Here is my code snippet:

var tempfile = Path.GetTempFileName();
Presentation Presentation = new Presentation(InputFileName);
Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions PdfSaveOptions = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions();
PdfSaveOptions.Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;

using (var CompressedFileStream = new FileStream(tempfile, FileMode.OpenOrCreate, FileAccess.ReadWrite, FileShare.None))
            {
                Presentation.Save(CompressedFileStream, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, PdfSaveOptions);

long position = CompressedFileStream.Position;
                CompressedFileStream.Seek(0, System.IO.SeekOrigin.Begin);
                OutputFileBytes = new byte[position];
                CompressedFileStream.Read(OutputFileBytes, 0, (int)position);
            }

@Muddassir_Awan,

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.6 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the working sample project along with source and generated output. We will be able to investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

I have updated the aspose.slides version to 18.6.0.0.
Using Aspose.slides version # 17.8.0.0 the size changed from 763KB to 3MB and after updating to version 18.6.0.0 the size changes from 763KB to 2MB.
Can you check the issue with above code snippet as the PPT document is not allowed to be uploaded on this forum or you can suggest me another way to attach the PPT document

@Muddassir_Awan,

I have observed your comments and request you to please share the working sample code, sample presentation and generated PDF from 18.6 and 17.8 versions. Without provision of requested information it is not possible to investigate the issue on our end. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further to help you out.

The document is placed at the following link:

Following is the working sample code with aspose.slides version 18.6
string InputFileName = “D://SourceFile.ppt”;
byte[] documentBytes = File.ReadAllBytes(InputFileName);
File.WriteAllBytes(“D://SourceFile.ppt”, documentBytes);

byte[] OutputFileBytes = null;
        var tempfile = Path.GetTempFileName();
        Presentation Presentation = new Presentation(InputFileName);
        Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions PdfSaveOptions = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions();
        PdfSaveOptions.Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;

using (var CompressedFileStream = new FileStream(tempfile, FileMode.OpenOrCreate, FileAccess.ReadWrite, FileShare.None))
        {
            Presentation.Save(CompressedFileStream, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, PdfSaveOptions);

long position = CompressedFileStream.Position;
            CompressedFileStream.Seek(0, System.IO.SeekOrigin.Begin);
            OutputFileBytes = new byte[position];
            CompressedFileStream.Read(OutputFileBytes, 0, (int)position);
        }

File.WriteAllBytes("D://ConvertedPDF.pdf", OutputFileBytes);
        Console.WriteLine("Converted file is placed at D://ConvertedPDF.pdf");
        Console.ReadLine();

@Muddassir_Awan,

I have observed your comments. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-40272 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate issue in detail. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Hi @Adnan.Ahmad
Any updates on the above issue?

@Muddassir_Awan,

I regret to share that the issue specified is not yet resolved because issue is added recently in our issue tracking system. Actually, in Aspose.Slides forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.Slides normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40272) have been fixed in this update.