Size of the Contents of Excel OLEFrame is increasing

Hi,

I am trying to create an excel file from scratch.
The excel file will include a chart sheet as well.
When I include the excel file into a new presentation file, the size of the contents of the OLEFrame increases.
Note: The size of the OLEFrame is almost the same.

I have written the code as per the technical articles available at the below links:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/creating-excel-chart-and-embedding-it-in-presentation-as-ole-object.html

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/working-solution-for-chart-resizing.html

I am attaching to image files.
chart_before_editing.JPG - chart in presentation before double-clicking it for edit.
chart_after_editing.JPG - chart in presentation after double-clicking it for edit.

I have not made any changes to the chart other then double-clicking.

Please let me know what is happening, and why the contents of the OLEFrame are increasing.

Thanks,
Vinay

Dear Vinay,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the problem specified by you. In order to investigate and resolve the issue it will be really helpful, if you can please share the project code with us. We really want to help you out and needs your cooperation in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for your reply,
I am attaching a zip file “CodeFiles.zip” which includes the following files:

SampleChart.cs : Code related to the issue
chart_before_editing.JPG : Resultant chart before editing
chart_after_editing.JPG : Resultant chart after editing

Please note that the contents of the OLEFrame have increased.
Changes that I have noticed are:

• Increase in font size of the labels
  • The chart’s legend area on the right side has decreased.
  • The chart’s plot-area has decreased.
Please look into these issues and kindly let me know what is happening and what could be done.
Possibly please edit the SampleChart.cs and send it to me.

Thanks and regards,
Vinay

Dear Vinay,

I have investigated the code snippet shared by you and have worked over it. Actually, whenever you will enable the PowerPoint 2007 the Ole object will get reset and it is obvious behavior. So, I don't fell it is issue with Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

This default behavior of PowerPoint is increasing the font size (I feel, may be the zoom property is increased when edited) of the chart components. Is there no way to keep it intact.

Is there a way to restrict it from zooming.
Please advice.

Thanks and regards,
Vinay