SkiaSharp throw exception

Hi,
I’m trying to create a simple word document form html and save to docx and pdf.
.NET Core 2.0 on console application works fine, but on a api controller .NET Core 2.0 only save docx run successfully. Save to pdf give me an error.
The code is very simple

public byte[] Render(string html)
{
    var doc = new Document();
    var builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
    builder.Writeln("Random text");
    builder.InsertHtml(html);

var msResult = new MemoryStream();
    doc.Save(msResult, SaveFormat.Docx);

doc.Save(@"C:\temp\aspose.docx", SaveFormat.Docx);
    doc.Save(@"C:\temp\aspose.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);  //<-- this line throw exception

msResult.Position = 0;
    return msResult.ToArray();
}

And this is the error:

The type initializer for ‘SkiaSharp.SKAbstractManagedStream’ threw an exception.
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘SkiaSharp.SKAbstractManagedStream’ threw an exception. —> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘libSkiaSharp’: Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at SkiaSharp.SkiaApi.sk_managedstream_set_delegates(IntPtr pRead, IntPtr pPeek, IntPtr pIsAtEnd, IntPtr pHasPosition, IntPtr pHasLength, IntPtr pRewind, IntPtr pGetPosition, IntPtr pSeek, IntPtr pMove, IntPtr pGetLength, IntPtr pCreateNew, IntPtr pDestroy)
at SkiaSharp.SKAbstractManagedStream…cctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at SkiaSharp.SKAbstractManagedStream…ctor(Boolean owns)
at SkiaSharp.SKManagedStream…ctor(Stream managedStream, Boolean disposeManagedStream, Boolean owns)
at SkiaSharp.SKManagedStream…ctor(Stream managedStream, Boolean disposeManagedStream)
at SkiaSharp.SKBitmap.WrapManagedStream(Stream stream)
at SkiaSharp.SKBitmap.Decode(Stream stream)…

Can you help me?
Thank you.

@ivanosw1,

Please remove Aspose.Words and SkiaSharp references from your project and Clean it. And then do a fresh installation of latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 18.7 from NuGet. In Visual Studio for Windows, select the Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution… menu command, or right-click the solution and select Manage NuGet Packages… Search for Aspose.Words package under Browser tab and install it. Rebuilding the project again should resolve this issue. Hope, this helps.

Thank you awais.hafeez.
What you say is exactly what I’ve done.
I’m using Aspose.Word 18.7 and related SkiaSharp 1.60.0

The problem happens only in a .net Core 2.0 web application.
.Net Core 2.0 console application works fine.

Can you provide me a link of a asp.net core 2.0 application?
Thank you.

@ivanosw1,

We are still unable to reproduce this issue on our end. Please see this sample .NET Core 2.0 Web Application. NetCoreWebApp.zip (806.0 KB)

Thank you @awais.hafeez
I found the problem.
In the deployment process, the folder runtimes was not update.

@ivanosw1,

It is great that you were able to resolve this issue on your end. Please let us know anytime you have any further queries.