Slide master and notes section in PPT are getting deleted

Hi,

My PPT/Slide has 18 pages and it has 18 slide masters, but after (PPT Slides - PDF - HTML) conversion and Regeneration (HTML - PDF - PPT/Slides),I am getting only 2 slide master.

Is there a way by which we can preserve the slide masters.

@Suprabhat,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source file along with generated result and source code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi.zip (730.6 KB)

Hi Adnan,

PFA the document, results and code that you have asked for.

Thanks,
Suprabhat

@Suprabhat

Thank you for sharing requested data.

The code snippet you have shared includes some undeclared variables so would you please share SSCCE code reproducing the issue so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

Hi Farhan,

PFA the updated file with the undeclared variable removed. Can you please help now.
I have mentioned all the ASPOSE code that we have used.

Also, let me know if it is possible to retain Slide Masters for all the pages.Hi.zip (678 Bytes)

Thanks,
Suprabhat

@Suprabhat

We have been able to notice two slide masters instead of eighteen masters as compared to source presentation. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46014 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.