Slide Master Lock Properties in a PowerPoint Presentation

I can’t find the slide master lock property, can you tell where it is?

The preserve property has a setter, but it cannot be rewritten.

My Aspose.Slides version 22.6

@Greeeeen,
Thank you for contacting support.

To help us better understand the issue, please share the following data and information:

• input presentation file and expected output file
  • code example and screenshot that demonstrate the problem

Thank you for your reply.

I haven’t done anything strange, even if I simply set it in a property
The Preserve flag is not set.
It’s not that the settings disappear when you save it, but if you debug it, you’ll understand it, but even if you set the settings on the third line of the source, it doesn’t change.

PowerPoint can be anything as long as it has a master slide.

var ppt = new Presentation(pptPath);
var master = ppt.Masters.First();
master.Preserve = true;
ppt.Save(pptPath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Best regard.scsh.png (8.3 KB)

@Greeeeen,
Thank you for the issue details. I’ve reproduced the problem with setting the Preserve state for master slides and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43316 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hi.

Thank you for checking.

“Unable to set value for property” This problem is still minimal damage. but,
Even if it is already true, it will be false just by opening it with Aspose. I think this is quite a problem.
I hope you can fix it soon.

Waiting for it to be fixed.

Best regard.

@Greeeeen,
I will forward your concerns to our developers. As far as I can see, the issue has already been resolved. A fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 22.8. This release will be published in the second half of August.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43316) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.8 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.