Slide pictures and SVG

I use Aspose.Slide to display an existing PowerPoint file in html. therefore I export the pptx file to svg. this works great, but if images are included in the powerPoint file the image is veeeery blurred within the SVG. If I save my presentation as pptx again the Picture Looks great.
It’s not the Resolution of the origin Picture. this is good. It’s only the Export to SVG which makes the Picture Looks awful.

Hi Christian,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source code sample presentation and generated result also with environment details so that we can investigate issue in details.

Best Regards,

Hi,

of course.
Code snippet and powerpoint file is attached (we use Office 365 and it doesn’t matter which file it is. I have this issue with every pptx file).

Hi Christian,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 16.12.0 and unable to observe the issue. Can you please share generated result and environment details with us for further investigation.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I tried it with version 16.12.0 but doesn’t fix the issue.
It’s about the small picture at the right bottom of the page. It’s everytime about a picture within the powerpoint file. The generated SVG looks perfect - except the rendered picture.

To be honest I cannot share further powerpoint files, because it’s confidential, but it doesn’t matter. I have this issue with every powerpoint file (as I explained I use an Office 365).

Put an image into the powerpoint file with good resolution. then export it to a SVG and the image within the SVG looks not good.
If I export the same presentation to a powerpoint file again it looks good within the powerpoint file.

I user the .NET version.

If I export the presentation to a PDF it also doesn’t look perfect.

regards
Christian

Hi Christian,

I have observed your comments. In Aspose.Slides latest version 16.12.0 we have special DPI settings for svg image quality issue. Please visit this for more details. I hope this will solve your problem. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Hi,

great. that’s the solution.

thanks

Hi Christian,

You are very welcome.

Best Regards,