Slide Show Settings in Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi,

Please give me the solution as soon as possible.
We are migrating Aspose.Slides from 8.8.1 to 15.8.0. But in the newer version i couldn’t find the slide show setting from presentation which is available in my version. Please help me to solve it.
Can you please share the short list of difference between these two version. It may help me to solve the issues quickly.

Hi Manivannan,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the details of all the methods and properties are there in the form of html pages present in the folder whose path is doc\com\aspose\slides which is present where there are the jar files downloaded on your system. Also, this page contains the list of all classes, interfaces and enumerations for Aspose.Slides for .NET. All these attributes are same for Aspose.Slides for Java as get and set methods which you can find in the html files I have just explained about or you may find it in Aspose.Slides for Java API references available online over this link.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan Ahamd,

Thank you for your reply.
Could you please help me how to get slideshow setting of presentation(ppt). Is there any new method in Presentation. I couldn’t find any method like getSlideShowSettings() in Presentation which is available in earlier version.

Hi Manivannan,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the method to get all slide show settings is not available in latest version of API. However I have created a code sample which could be used to get different properties of SlideShowTransition.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(“D:\test.pptx”);
ISlideShowTransition transition = pres.getSlides().get_Item(0).getSlideShowTransition();
System.out.println(transition.getSoundName());

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan Ahmad,

As you replied the SlideShow Setting is a presentation based data. It’s not a slide based data. It holds the data about how your going to show the presentation.
e.g :
1. Slide Range which is holding the start and end slide number.(or)
2. All Slide .(or)
3. Custom SlideShow Id which was created using custom shows option.

I think the above API (referred by you )does not contain these data. And also I could not get these data from each slide. Please help me how to get those details from presentation.

Hi Manivannan,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please confirm if you are asking about the properties, which could be set in PowerPoint, as in the attached image (slideshow.JPG) or not. If you are inquiring about any other property then please share with us a screenshot to explain how do you set that property while using PowerPoint so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan Ahmad,
Yes, you are correct exactly the same properties I need. Please help me.

Hi Manivannan,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the requested feature is not supported in Aspose.Slides at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35060 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. I have linked this thread with the issue so that you may be automatically notified as soon as the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35060) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.8 (ZIP).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.