SlideEx.GetThumbnail() - Missing space between single words (pptx- ppsx- potx)

Hello

Please find attached our test file “Test2007.pptx”. SlideEx.GetThumbnail() produces an image, with text content stripped off of some spaces (see attached PPTX0.jpg). The same goes for ppsx and potx files. Is there a workaround or a fix to be expected any time soon?

Regards,
VIT ITCore

Hi ITCore,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Well, based on the documents provided by you, the issue was found in the initial investigation phase. An issue with issue id 13670 has been reported on our Issue Tracking System for detailed investigation. This thread has been associated with this issue so that you can be updated in this thread as soon as this issue is fixed.

Thanks and Best Regards

Hello

Any news concerning this issue?

Regards
IT Core

Hi,

I regret to inform you that your specified issue is still in queue. Our development team is striving hard to resolve all the issues. We apologize for your inconvenience and will respond you as soon as issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello

Any news concerning this issue?

Regards
IT Core

Hello Dear,

I regret to inform you that I have verified from our issue tracking system and the issue is unresolved. I have requested the development team to share any possible ETA for the fix to issue. As soon as some information is shared by them, I will be happy to share that with you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13670) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.