Slides with Master Slide error with "Index of connection site must be less than StartShapeConnectedTo.ConnectionSiteCount"

I am having some trouble converting slides to PDF with master slides. Attached is an example. I get the error:

Index of connection site must be less than StartShapeConnectedTo.ConnectionSiteCount

What is wrong? What does this error mean? I’ve had this error on a couple of presentations with Master slides, and removing them seems to fix the problem.

Here are my slide settings - let me know if there’s something I need to tweak or change!

public void convertSlides() {
System.out.println(“Started conversion.”);
long startTime = System.currentTimeMillis();

PdfOptions pdfSaveOptions = new com.aspose.slides.PdfOptions();
pdfSaveOptions.setEmbedFullFonts(false);
pdfSaveOptions.setEmbedTrueTypeFontsForASCII(true);
pdfSaveOptions.setTextCompression(com.aspose.slides.PdfTextCompression.None);
pdfSaveOptions.setJpegQuality((byte) 100);
pdfSaveOptions.setCompliance(com.aspose.slides.PdfCompliance.Pdf15);
pdfSaveOptions.setSaveMetafilesAsPng(true);
pdfSaveOptions.setSufficientResolution(128);

try {
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(SOURCE_PATH);

Presentation doc = new Presentation(fis);
doc.save(TARGET_PATH, SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfSaveOptions);

} catch (Exception e) {
System.err.println("Error during conversion - " + e.getMessage());
} finally {
long endTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
System.out.println("Finished conversion (total time = " + String.valueOf(endTime - startTime) + “ms)”);
}
}
Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35186 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35186) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.